Facebook Fundraising Campaign
When you donate at least $10 to North Fork Animal League between Monday, August 29 & Labor Day at 11:59 pm, you’ll be entered to win 4 tickets to a Bug Light Cruise from 4 – 6 p.m. on Saturday, September 10 OR Saturday, September 17.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday, September 7.
Important: To enter, make a donation of at least $10 via the donation form on the NFAWL website and include BUG LIGHT in the Additional Comments field.
Each $10 contribution you make = 1 chance to win. (If you donate $50, you will be entered 5 times.)
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Official Rules: North Fork Animal League Facebook Contest
The NFAWL Facebook Contest is sponsored by North Fork Animal Welfare League (“Sponsor”).
Contest Details: Promotion/Contest Name (the “Contest”): Entry deadline is 11:59 pm EST on September 5, 2016. Entries accepted between August 29, 2016 at 7:00 pm and September 5, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST. (“Entry Period”). No entry fee.
- Make a donation of at least $10 via the donation form on this website and include BUG LIGHT in the Additional Comments field.
- All entries must be received by September 5, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST. All information provided by entrants becomes property of Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email and/or Facebook message. There is no limit on the number of entries per entrant during the entry period.
- Winner announced Wednesday, September 7, 2016.
- Prize: 4 tickets to one Bug Light Cruise either Saturday, September 10 OR Saturday, September 17. Cruise departs from dock behind East End Maritime Museum in Greenport (Third Street at the ferry dock) at 4 p.m. and returns at 6 p.m. Passengers are allowed to explore inside Long Beach Bar “Bug” Lighthouse.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. age 18 or older.
Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry or voting methods will void all such entries by such methods.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted.
General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By participating and winning a prize, Winner releases Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the promotion/contest or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the promotion/contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion/contest. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the promotion/contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion/contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the promotion/contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
Sponsor Address: NFAWL, PO Box 297, Southold, NY 11971.
Copyright © 2016 North Fork Animal Welfare League.